Re: WiFi usage issues.

On Monday 08 February 2010, Bernard Tyers wrote:

> My issue has been that when using WiFi interface, some web services
>  do not seem to work, namely SMTP/IMAP/app-manager. When I use 3G/2G
>  all services work as expected.

One issue I had with App Manager was that I had set a proxy for my WLAN
connection, for http connections, and left https empty. App manager
still tried to use the <empty> proxy though, and failed. :/ I added a
proxy for https too to fix. On 2g/3g where I did not use a proxy, app
manager worked fine.