From: maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dr. Nicholas Shaw
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:36 PM
To: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: maemo-control-usb on N810

I installed maemo-control-usb and tried it out and it doesn't work, i.e. no
network connection.  When I try to configure it I get the error, "Module
insertion has failed".

Can anyone help with this? I've powered my N810 down then back up - no
change (I haven't removed the battery yet).  I appreciate any help anyone
can provide.  In advance,
THANKS! :-)

Nick.