Re: Facebook app is just a commercial after update

So question, is there a facebook app or is it just the widget?
Maybe I can go to uninstall and remove the add and then the real app
will show up (althought I doubt it).
Maybe I should google at maemo repo and learn what really is out there.

I would love to have a facebook app that allow me to upload my camera pics.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"

You allready have app that allows uploading of pics if you have installed the facebook app (with installer or from HAM, doesn't matter)

are you familiar how media sharing is done with N900? I suggest you look at user manual.

Timo / Ossipena