Re: Google services

Most Google utilities are open, whenever is the client itself or the API, so Google calendar can be access already from many Python scripts for example, same with Gmail and others. N900 supports python very well. I guess the higher end applications like Google Earth would need some aragement with them. Google is mostly a Java House and most of those apps are developed in Java. On the other side I wonder how well will N900 support webkit widgets on their interface. I guess thats what the Developer guide is for. But I guess I will stop here. My main concern is not accessing google, or creating clients for their services. My main concern is using/extending Nokia official software to support it. When I was on the N800 i had integration with Google calendar not because of google or nokia but because a third developer ported the gpe-calendar application to Maemo N800. My desire is for nokia to integrate their calendaring app with Google (or at least accept ical feeds).