Re: possible bug in N900 Maemo 5 desktop ??

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 17:34 +0100, ext Mark wrote:
> 2010/1/5 Kimmo Hämäläinen <kimmo.hamalainen@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > This is one of our oldest bugs, several months old.  The reasons why
> > it's not fixed is that it hasn't been systematically reproducable and so
> > the "fixes" have been verified just because it happens so rarely.  Some
> > of these fixes might help to your case, but we still don't know if the
> > problem is completely fixed.  However, the problem will become
> > unrelevant at some point because the second level is being removed from
> > the UI.
> >
> > -Kimmo
> >
> Beautiful. :-/ The "solution" to a bug is to just remove the feature
> involved. As if no one will miss the feature...

It's only removed by default (and the removal of the feature (by
default) is not related to this bug in any way). You can still enable
the second level by modifying the XML configuration file.  I think even
more than one "folder" is possible, but I haven't tested that.

-Kimmo