Maemo 5 UI Tweaks

>> It is about as configurable as can be, only not using a GUI.
>> See here for details:
>> http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=442281&postcount=5
>
> Oh, yeah, that's really user-friendly. >:-(

Let's do something about this.  For some time now, I wanted to write
some Control Panel plugins (or similar) that give access to hidden
configuration options such as these.

There ought to be a lot of them, and while changing them might require a
reboot or some other not-so-nice interaction flow, it would be still be
nice to tweak these settings from a UI.