Re: cannot download LCARS themes

Mark wrote:
[...]
> Actually, it wasn't LCARS that was broken, it was GPE that disregarded
> some of the system colors.

Thank you for the correction. I tried for nearly a year to get any kind
of response from either author, but got nothing, so I assumed neither of
them was interested in making it all work.

(Sometimes it's better just to lash out with an accusation, and hope
that someone in the know will come back with a correction :-)

Have the GPE people fixed this? Or do they still regard themselves as
right and everyone else as wrong?

> If you tried any of the other dark themes, they all had the same
> issue. The problem comes from apps observing the system font colors
> but disregarding all the other system colors, specifically
> backgrounds. If those apps would at least let you pick your own
> colors, it would help.

It sounds as if they need this explaining to them.

///Peter