cannot download LCARS themes

Hi All;

I just got a new N900 - it rocks. However I cannot download any of the lcars
theme's.

On my N900, I browse to maemo.org then select Downloads and I select OS2008.
In the Desktop Environment category I find the lcars-complete and click on it's
download link.

my device then automatically takes me to the app manager, then I see a
'preparing for installation message',  then after that's done I see this
message:

"Unable to download 'lcars-complete'
Application package not found.

I've tried downloading the file and browsing to it via the file manager and I
get the same results.

Same thing happens for all the start trek themes

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance