Re: Buggy text-input behaviuor for the url-adress-field no N800 browser

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really like my N800, the only issue I find _really_ annoying is that
> the text-input for the url-adress-bar using the virtual keyboard seems
> to be rather buggy.
>
> Often when I "click" into the adress-bar, the virtual keyboard appears
> shortly, just to hide again immediatly.
> Sometimes it stops, sometimes I have to close the browser to be able
> to enter another URL using the virtual keyboard.
>
> Have others experienced that issue too? Is there really no fix
> available for such a easy-to-fix and yet rather annoying problem?
>
> Thank you in advance, Clemens

I've been having this issue on my N800 since "upgrading" to Diablo. I
never had it happen with Chinook. Diablo also does not support the
N800's rotating camera. I'm going back to Chinook as soon as I have
the time to reinstall my apps and data.

Mark