Re: maemo-mapper crashing

Hi Mike,

Mike Sherman wrote:
> Hi,
> Anyone see anything like this?
>
> I've been using maemo-mapper for Open Street Map work.  I ended a
> drive, saved my trace and closed maemo-mapper.  The next time and
> every time after that, when I start maemo-mapper, it crashes.

Please don't be afraid to submit a bug report, regardless of whether
it's a common problem or just with your device:
https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/?atid=185&group_id=29&func=browse

Also please don't forget to specify what version of maemo-mapper you are
running, and on what hardware.

Ciao,
   Alberto

--