Re: Survey: what characters matter in a mobile keyboard?

dneary@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The question is about keyboards in mobile devices. What characters to
> put, what characters to sacrifice? You know it's a hot topic and
> maybe yourself have thought sometimes: why do they put X which I
> don't used, while Y is missing?

In effect, this is also equivalent to "for what tasks would I need to
dig out the BT keyboard?"

I am assuming that by "POUND sign" you mean the hash key (#) or
octothorpe, not the pound-sterling sign (£), which I imagine is largely
unused outside the UK, its former dependencies, a few countries using it
for a libra-descendent, and a historical context nowadays.

///Peter