Re: Nokia developers -> WAS: bluetooth keyboards and N900

Hi Mark,

As on ordinary user I have newer posted something before here. We
are mostly just a group of users of ther Nokia Internet Tables
who are now also looking forward to receive the N900.

I have followed several of your postings, and I would kindly ask
you just to stay away for this thread; you seem to be unhappy, so
why don't you just find your preferred device and stop spreading
this very non-informative and selected negative posts.

We enjoy meamo.org, our internet tablets at our university, so,
please, find another forum -- where you also might feel more happy
and positive.

Best regards,
Henrik