Re: Google Maps Navigation takes a mobile turn

Gary,

and speaking of which, i.e.

".............Everyone and their brother's cousin is jumping
off the Windows Mobile ship and on to the Android platform for a
multitude of reasons."

 I did just that today by replacing my rusting Windows Mobile 5.x
handset with a Motorola (not HTC) Droid. With 20 minutes of use so far,
it looks quite promising. The GPS seems to work effortlessly, and, or
course, integrated somehow with Google maps. Now...........If I can just
find the icon to install a VNC server on it so I can get at it from my
desktop "KVM".

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC