Re: 3g/2g setting and data roaming

I wouldn't say that's roaming. For roaming you would have to not only
change connection types but (also) providers. I have the same
situation here in Germany. Where I live there's no 3G network, but in
the next city there is. But it's all the same network (T-Mobile) so
that isn't roaming. So is it really the case that they charge you
again in Italy for EDGE if you have a 3G data plan?