R: Duplicated contacts on N900: what is the fastest way to manage it?

Hi Andrea !

I had the same problem and ... I used the function "merge" inside the N900.

It's not so long ... also because when you find a double ( o triple )
contact it's enough to press the "merge" button and the N900 will show you
the closest contact at what are you merging.

Works great.

So ... at the break lunch or at the nigh instead of watching TV ... now my
contact list is single.

My problem was the contact skype ( everyone ) was duplicated :-(

For the new nokia pc suite I just installed the new version ( 7.1.30.9 ) but
I don't see any tool for "merge".

Good luck !

MatteONE