VS: Re: N900 battery duration

Aihe: Re: N900 battery duration
Lähettäjä: Tuomas Kulve <tuomas@xxxxxxxx>
Päivämäärä: 25.10.2009 16:48

Igor.Stoppa@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> There is a bug in the cellmo SW related to absence of SIM: the current is higher when the SIM is not in.
> So in real life use case (i assume people who will buy it will actually use it as a phone) the use time will be longer.

I guess I need to do more testing then :)

Although I'm not sure how to accomplish that as I need my SIM for the
daily use..
---

If you have right carrier, multisim is excellent choice. Atleast with my carrier 5 sims costs the same as 2-4 so i always have couple to spare and can change phones on the go if needed. (sms need to be forwarded of course if needed but it takes only bout 10secs)

Ossipena