Re: N900 battery duration

Hi,

2009/10/20 Eero Tamminen <eero.tamminen@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> ext Andrea Grandi wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you have RD-mode or RD-flags enabled?
>>
>> how can I know it? I just installed the utility to become root (sudo
>> gainroot)
>
> cal-tool --get-rd-mode --get-rd-flags

it replies: disabled

by the way: I've seen that connecting to Simyo UMTS/HSDPA (which is
ALWAYS in roaming, since it's a virtual operator and it uses Orange
network) it takes a lot of battery. If I keep connected to my home's
wifi, battery last much much more.

I'll be able to test with Italian 3Hg carrier once I'll come back in
Italy... but this will be for Christmas holiday :\

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com