Re: N900 battery duration

Hi Andrea,

I've been using the N900 since last Saturday as my main mobile phone and
messaging device and for some light browsing and blog reading. I use the
"always on" Internet connection option and while I'm in the office the
N900 frequently switches between Wifi and Edge (no 3G here in the middle
of nowhere). I also installed quite a few apps and I use all the virtual
desktops. So far the battery has usually lasted between a full day and
one and a half days. Compared to what I've seen some of my friends
getting out of their iPhone batteries and what I've read in the Palm Pre
reviews - since the 3GS and the Pre use the same CPU - I think getting
about thirty hours out of the battery is not too bad. Much less with
moderate usage looks like a problem with the battery to me.

Cheers,
Kai