Re: N900 battery duration

On Friday 16 October 2009 10:48:27 Andrea Grandi wrote:
> after some days using the N900 (with already lot of charge/discharge
> cicles) I'd like to compare my battery duration with other people.

I get a little over a day, so if I forget to charge it at night, it's game
over somewhere early next day (have a spare battery or a microUSB source on
the ready if you're as forgetful as I am). Intensive web and OpenGL sucks it
dry real quick, but haven't yet measured it for exact numbers. I also suspect
having 5 IM accounts with ~700 contacts doesn't help either. Have not tried a
video marathon (yet). Wifi always on, GPS off, and I don't use GSM/3G data at
all (actually disabled 3G in the data options in hope of better battery
times). Completely different battery use-case than the N8x0, much more like a
phone (whereas my N810 used to last me 3-4 days).

PS. Somebody also made it possible to charge when battery completely dry (not
always possible on previous tablets :( ), thanks for that :)