Re: N900 Users

I changed 0.5 h after I got it from my Nokia E75, I can't go back. I
think it is the best device I had have.
It is so great, I love it. Big big improvement since Nokia N810. Of
course Maemo 5 and N900 will be improved during the time, Nokia made
this clear. But I think it is good enough for me, it is even better
than I thought. One thing I would like to see soon is support for PIM
synchronization with Mac OS X.
( http://ovenordstrom.blogspot.com/2009/10/maemo-summit-2009-recap.html )

Regards,
Ove