Re: Maemo SDK

From: Alexander Schröter <accounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hey everybody
>
> I am very much looking forward to the release of the N900. This is why I
> installed the Maemo SDK on a virtual maschine.
>
> Now I am a little lost ... I cannot find the adress for the application
> catalouge to try out some of the tools. And I was hoping it looks a little

AFAIK, the SDK is just that, a toolkit in order to develop new
applications for the Maemo5 plattform, but this doesn't mean that will
include all the applications that you see on the videos.

> more like the N900 from the video. Can somebody shed some light on the whole
> situation?

But you were able to execute the hildon-desktop on a scratchbox and
son on? What did you miss?

===
API (apinheiro@xxxxxxxxxx)