Re: Asking for developers and user support for a N900 application

Hi Andrea, I think that the idea of make a program for check the credit sale it's very nice.

But I can't understand why you choose the option of check via web and not use the GSM commands.

For example in Spain, the people with prepaid probably they haven't 3G/GPRS connection (and if they have one in Spain it's very expensive and has limit data transfer). Then they could check the credit sale only with Wifi connection.

With your method you would have use internet ( and spend money ) for check the credit sale, it's not logical.

The GSM commands for check sale are free of charge.

I think that it's more easy make database with the commands of all countries that make a database with all url of all websites.

I will ready for help you with the development, but I don't see logical the actual way.

Regards, Adrian.