Re: Asking for developers and user support for a N900 application

Hi all!

Sorry for this long delay, I didn't abandon the idea, I was just very busy :)
I've started working to the library and at the moment I've a very
preliminary version of it, supporting only Simyo (Spain).

You can find the code (brutally copy-pasted) here:

CreditChecker.py: http://pastebin.com/m71ad1fa4
SimyoES.py: http://pastebin.com/m61e05f5

CreditChecker is the base class, with some methods that should be
common to all classes and SimyoES is the derived class. My idea is
that all carriers should be (possibly) implemented deriving from the
base class and following more or less the same structure.

Support for catching/managing exceptions is still missing.

A question: is "CreditChecker" or "libcreditchecker" a good name? Any
other name to suggest to this library? I'd like to register this
project somewhere but first I'd like to be sure about the name :)

Thanks again for your help!

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com