Re: Trying to unmount a corrupted MMC in 770

sebastian maemo wrote:
> I have booted without MMC and EVM is disabled, but as soon as I put the
> MMC in it is enabled again.

Try this

1. boot without mmc
2. insert card, close door (swap is enabled, you cannot reformat it)
3. open card door but leave card in

whe doing step 3 either you see warning dialog that card is locked and
you should close the door (which is bad, try to close everything not
needed and try again) or nothing happens on screen and swap is disabled
and fat partition is unmounted automatically. In that case

4. now you should be able to do anything with /dev/mmcblk0pX

5. after you are done remove card or close the door