Re: N800 etc.

Demetris wrote:
> 4. has anyone been able to deploy web services on such a device (either through
> osgi containers or any other container)?

Are you asking about web applets that would run under Tomcat, glassfish,
etc? Even smaller app servers like Jetty are fairly resource intensive
but given a large enough SD card I suppose it may be possible but I
don't know if Jalimo is intended to support J2EE or if it's just a
desktop JVM. But then I haven't used Jalimo myself and it wouldn't occur
to me to try running an application server with it. The project page is
here for anyone that's interested:
https://wiki.evolvis.org/jalimo/index.php/Maemo

-Gary