Re: Nokia netbook

Kevin T. Neely a écrit :
> There's a lot of talk that Nokia should release a Maemo netbook.  Is
> there a working port of Maemo to Intel-based chips?  I only know of the
> ARM version for the tablets.

The Scratchbox tool used into Maemo already support x86 processors. And
Linux certainly support most, if not all Intel, chipset used in netboot
today. So Maemo in a Intel netbook will probably no be a nightmare to
do. I think that a screen resolution other than the 800x480 (that exists
since the N770) will be the biggest problem for most applications.

Best Regards,

Jean-Christian de Rivaz