Re: Easy Debian

Sean,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was on vacation, and I don't watch the mailing lists very closely (I watch the talk.maemo.org forums more closely).

You can put the Easy Debian image file (the one that has a file name that ends in .img.ext2) anywhere you want. Edit the IMGFILE line of your /home/user/.chroot file to point to the image file's location.

For example, if you put your image file into the MyDocs folder in your tablet's home directory, edit the .chroot file to say:

IMGFILE=/home/user/MyDocs/debian-squeeze.img.ext2