Easy Debian

I have my N800 configured to boot from a cloned 32GB card so I have over
27GB of free space.
The is a 500Mb fat partition, that has already been reduced since I
extended virtual memory to it.

The easy debian turbo package is installed, but I instead downloaded the
 required image myself and save it into a directory.

Is there anyway I can get the debian image to run from my main partition?
Starting an app such as Openoffice just starts the process of a download
and only lets me choose a memory card as an option.

			Thanks
			Sean