Help, I killed MaemoMapper

I hadn't updated any of the software on my n810 in ages...
Mapper complained that it was from another source...
I uninstalled, and tried to reinstall from maemo.org website ...
Now  cannot install, saying that it requires updates to other packages from another source.
Says installation packages missing:
libhildonfm2
hilddon-update-category-database
and libhildonmime0

I assume I'm missing a repository, but... stumped as to which.
Does anyone have a list of repos I should be using?
Am I going to have to flash the device?
I have become reliant on this app, any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance :)