GPE and Pimlico

This is a question of curiosity.

In asking for recommendations to substitute the sadly lacking built in
contacts tool on the Nokia tablets I seem to have received more nods to
GPE tools over the Pimlico tools.

As I have tried out both tools, the Pimlico tools are better looking,
much more tablet friendly, more polished, and seem much more useful than
the GPE tools. At least from my short evaluations so far.

I realize these statements are subjective to the user, and wonder if I
am missing something else that GPE has over Pimlico?

Comments anyone?

		Thanks
		Sean