GPE Calendar and LCARS Theme

I'd like a little advice about this before filing a bug report.

If you run GPE Calendar and you use the LCARS Theme (any of them), the
calendar entries come out in pale yellow on a white background, which
means they're unreadable.

OK, so LCARS does some fairly deep surgery on theming, but I have no
idea where the palettes are stored, and I don't know if the "fault" (if
there is one) is that GPE Calendar is flagging stuff wrongly wrt the
palette, or that LCARS is overwriting the palette with its own without
checking or testing.

I don't really want to submit this to both authors, but ideally get them
to discuss it between themselves and identify where the problem lies,
because that's something I can't do.

///Peter