Re: Nokia device usage

John Holmblad a écrit :
> Jean-Chirstian,
>
> you have put into words a good operational definition of the mass market
> for the context of this discussion, that is:
>
>    "...........people that don't have some technical orientation"
>
> Like many companies, Nokia seems to have been fooled into thinking that
> the mass market as one that DOES have a technical orientation. Apple, a
> very experienced marketing as well as technology company does not make
> this mistake.
>
> I for one would like to see Apple acquire Nokia. That would be a great
> combination. Unfortunately, and in direct contrast to Cisco,  Apple does
> not do acquisitions  and they have never been good at it.

I was not talking about Apple. Nokia make a hug number of phone that are
buy by people without technical orientation. Theres phones are easy to
use and the interface is not frustrating as is the current interface of
too many applications of the tablet. Nokia, as a company, can do a super
tablet product, but this need strategic decision from the top of the
company to put the most skilled QA and interface engineering resources
there have to work with the current team.

I think this is the good time to do so. Now the hardware and the
infrastructure of the tablet is mature enough. The market too.

Best Regards.
--
Jean-Christian de Rivaz