From: Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Subject: Community Council elections: nomination deadline approaching!
To: List for community development <maemo-community@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

A quick reminder that nominations are open now for the Maemo Community
Council elections, and will remain open until March 11th, 23:59 UTC. For
those without a calendar handy, that's next Wednesday.

Next Tuesday, I will be getting the current list of maemo.org accounts,
and generating the electorate list according to the results of the
referendum, and we will be sending out voting tokens next Wednesday.

If you are interested in being a member of the community council, or you
know someone who would be great for the council but who has been shy
about nominating himself, you have only a few more days to get your
nomination in. Nominations should be made by email to the
maemo-community mailing list.

Cheers,
Dave.

--