Re: Nokia device usage

Ognen Duzlevski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am curious to find out what people use their Nokias for. If anyone
> could share their usage patterns, it would be appreciated.
Six months ago, I would have given you a long list. Now, nothing. It
sits about doing nothing. I grab it to take meeting notes around once a
month using Xournal, but even then I sometimes forget. Except for notes,
there isn't any other single function my MSI Wind or iPhone doesn't do
better. Sad but true. Between them, I have no need for it at all. I
could even eliminate its one useful function by taking notes on my old
Apple Newton and printing them directly to my Laserwriter rather than
going through PDF first.