Re: Nokia device usage

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Ognen Duzlevski <ognen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,

First off, as soon as you touch the screen (even by accident), the
> lead disappears and you have to set it up again

Just tap the center button in the D-pad and it will cycle between lead
off and the two different lead modes. In other words, if lead is off
one tap will reinstate it. Experiment with the different hard buttons;
you'll find they are very useful in many applications for quick access
to important functions.

I've found my N800 to be less than I hoped as well (exactly zero of
the available mapping applications are anywhere nearly as
user-friendly or stable as my Garmin GPS), but it's still useful. So
far I'm not sorry I bought it, although lately I'm having power
connector and battery level reporting issues that may change my
mind...

Mark