Re: Nokia device usage

My device list is:

Cellphone
N810 tablet
Dell Mini 9
Macbook

each of them has its own use, they one that's specific to it plus a
bit of what is not specific to it.

Cellphone

I use it for calling. But I also use it as a camera and mp3 player
when I don't have them with me. But it is not a camera nor an mp3
player, so I can't complain on those features when they don't work as
"expected".

N810 tablet

I use it at home on the sofa to keep me on-line:

chat, some cheap web browsing, email and so on.
Tasks that I do while not watching the TV (i.e. my partner's zapping
or there's an annoying commercial).

I use it on the move, to do staff the phone can't do.
E-Mail, cheap browsing, keeping me contacted on Skype/IM/and so on.

Dell Mini 9
I use this at home mainly, when not watching a TV but want to do a
better browsing, do some work, some editing, some development WHILE
also keeping me on-line on IMs/Skype and so fort.
It can do, on the sofa, what the laptop can do (but it's too heavy/big
to do) and what the N810 can do, but it's too slow/small/cramped
keyboard.

Macbook

A laptop. Well, mainly used by my partner for work, but can be used
when the Dell Mini 9 fails (store data [even tho I am gonna buy an
external network drive for that], CD/DVD player, CD/DVD burning, and
so on).

All the devices cover all my needs and I think would cover all your
needs and everyone needs if used in the right context.

I wish the cellphone could substitute the N810 as it'd smaller and an
all-in-one device, but it clearly can't do that.
I wish the N810 could substitute the Dell Mini 9, but reality proved
this can't be.
I wish the Dell Mini 9 could substitute the Mac, but again, this can't be.

Actually there are cases where I wish I had a desktop, but the Macbook
can substitute it, so I still haven't justified the expense there.

Hope this helps.

Aniello

anidel