Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 04:16:56 UT
From: Gizmo5 <tryitnow@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Now call Skype users from Anywhere with OpenSky!

Now call Skype users from anywhere with OpenSky!

Gizmo5 is now providing a free SIP to Skype gateway called OpenSky which will
allow anyone from any SIP device or SIP soft client to easily make calls to
Skype users.

For more info go to: http://gizmo5.com/opensky

As an example, you can now call user johnsmith on Skype just by dialing
johnsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dial echo123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now to connect
to Skype's echo line. Skype has 400 million registered users, an entire new
audience you can now call for free!

Call SIP to Skype for FREE
up to 5 minutes
Or get UNLIMITED calls to Skype with purchase of OpenSky for $20

Calls 1-5 minutes are free. Unlimited number of longer calls can purchased for
$20 per year and includes 1333 aliases you can setup at my.gizmo5.com.
Want to see all the ways you can use OpenSky?

     * See our video demonstrations at gizmo5.com/opensky
     * Make a test call right now from your browser at gizmocall.com

go to http://my.gizmo5.com