Re: DIABLO N800 & PPTP

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Maciej Drobniuch wrote:

> Hi all!
> I've installed the newsiest DIABLO with the pptp client.
> I've had tried many howtos to make it working with my pptp server which
> uses MSCHAPv2 & MPPE 128.
> The first question is - Do I have to install additional kernel modules to
> support MPPE128?
> Could you guide me to a perfect howto?

There is no 'perfect howto', but there is a guide which includes all
vnecessary downloads at
http://fanoush.wz.cz/maemo

Please note that you need to:
Flash a new kernel.
Install a few modules (and insert them at every boot).
Install a user space program.
Configure by editing the configuration files.

If the instructions are not clear enough, you should ask specific
questions about them.

--
Matan.                       matan@xxxxxxxxxxx