Re: Cisco.Webex support on Iphone Why not also on N800/N810

John Holmblad wrote:
> I don't own an iphone so I don't have the means to test/verify your
> perception about webex on a small screen. I have to believe, however,
> that Cisco would not have invested  the time and effort to make a
> no-cost iphone client available if they did not themselves conclude
> that such a client was not just useable but useful as well.
We used to use Webex for product demos, and it was geared around VOIP
style chat and screen sharing. Not sure a 480x600 screen is suited to
that application. ymmv, obviously.

The N8x0 screen refresh is probably too slow and the processor far too
underpowered. The iPhone, for all it faults, is a graphics/processor
powerhouse in comparison.