Re: Cisco.Webex support on Iphone Why not also on N800/N810

Matt,

I don't own an iphone so I don't have the means to test/verify your
perception about webex on a small screen. I have to believe, however,
that Cisco would not have invested  the time and effort to make a
no-cost iphone client available if they did not themselves conclude that
such a client was not just useable but useful as well.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *