Re: Missing vim features in Maemo Extras

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Andrew Flegg <andrew@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Marius Gedminas <marius@xxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> [...]

Done. mud svn's got a newly buildable package - unfortunately, after
committing it all I realised that the autobuilder won't be able to
successfully build the source.

*Stoopid* me.

Anyway, the packages are here:

    http://bleb.org/software/maemo/vim_7.2-0maemo1_armel.deb
    http://bleb.org/software/maemo/vim_7.2-0maemo1_i386.deb

This does include the menu entry to start the app, and proper vim
icons in all the right places[1].

I'll fix the source issues and upload to extras tomorrow.

Hope that helps,

Andrew

[1] I hope Fremantle, and the move to maemo.nokia.com will result in a massive
    increase in the quality of the reference material. It's badly Googleable -
    primarily (I think) because it doesn't ever contain the information I want.

    I finally got a list of icon sizes Hildon requires from Thomas Perl:
    http://thpinfo.com/2008/02/maemo-icon-sizes.html - but it shouldn't be
    this hard.

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/