Re: N810 with GSM radio

<beating dead horse>Putting in an 802.16e compatible chipset makes the
most sense for the tablet's target market. What the original poster is
arguing for is that Nokia should be using the maemo platform as a smart
phone platform a la Android, the stripped down ARM port of OS X used in
the iPhone, Symbian, etc. It would also be equivalent to suggesting net
book manufacturers ought to start adding phone capabilities to their OS
and hardware. I'm happy with tethering since it doesn't require
upgrading my tablet hardware every time I want to upgrade my phone or
switch providers.</beating dead horse>

-Gary