Re: N810 with GSM radio

I'm definitely in the minority in looking to have multiple things rather than a single device which would do it all.  there are routers you can buy (MiFi - http://jkontherun.com/2008/12/09/novatel-mifi-c/) though I want the radio in the unit.  Depending on the second device for connectivity just drains two batteries