Re: twitter-inkface for n810

On Saturday 10 January 2009 18:39:41 Jayesh Salvi wrote:
> I did give a try to uploading my packages to maemo-extras. I got the
> permissions and went halfway through the steps, after which I got the
> impression that the procedure needed autotools build system for the
> package. One of my packages uses SCons instead of autotools. My impression
> might be wrong, but I decided to postpone that investigation for a future
> release. And I fortunately got a way to setup a makeshift repo.

It does not require autotools -- one of my applications happily uses CMake
instead of autotools.

SCons would work if there was a scons package available for Maemo and you had
scons listed in Build-Depends.   Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a
scons package available -- you may need to port that first!

Graham