Re: twitter-inkface for n810

Hi Aniello,

My separate repository is not a permanent solution. I just wanted to give users a more intuitive way to install multiple inter-dependent packages without having to fiddle with dpkg CLI commands.

I did give a try to uploading my packages to maemo-extras. I got the permissions and went halfway through the steps, after which I got the impression that the procedure needed autotools build system for the package. One of my packages uses SCons instead of autotools. My impression might be  wrong, but I decided to postpone that investigation for a future release. And I fortunately got a way to setup a makeshift repo.

I know the advantages to the users if I use maemo-extras repo, instead of a private one-off. But until I get there, I wanted to push off a long-overdue app to the users and gather some feedback.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Jayesh