Re: getting the wep key from the tablet?

Jonathan Greene wrote:
> any one know if it possible to get the wep key i am connected to in
> order to use it on my laptop?

Someone (I forget whom, but thanks) posted this here the other day in
response to a query on mine. It's well hidden, in directories with names
you would never guess, and not in any of the normal places (/etc or
~/.gconf; I think someone went to town on the security):

/var/lib/gconf/system/osso/connectivity/IAP/<string>/%gconf.xml

where <string> is one of the directories with names that look like an
MD5 checksum.

///Peter