Re: App-Manager failure

On Sunday 23 November 2008 04:14:56 am Peter Flynn wrote:
> Tim Ashman wrote:
> > I use in diable on n810
> >
> > calendar
> > contacts
>
> Out of interest, are these the same apps as shipped with the N800/Bora?
> Or are they completely new (ie do they have the functionality people
> expect from a PIM app nowadays?)

No they are the same completely limited apps that came with the original
software.  I use gpe and it works great but since it doesn't have the hooks
into the  rest of the OS it is still very disconnected.

I was just commenting on the fact that of the apps you wish to use on diablo
those do work atleast as well as they did before with chinook.

My only pain point is that the old email worked better for me than modest
does.  I now use  my providers webmail instead.

Again as I stated before,  I need modest to do the following.

1.  Allow me to select at deletion time if I want to delete from the server
the device or both

2.  Allow multiple accounts to funnel directly into the inbox.

tim