Re: the hell of Maemo repos

2008/11/22 Daniel Martin Yerga <dyerga@xxxxxxxxx>

> If it really exists a folder named extras-devel in
> http://repository.maemo.org/ it should be explained in the main
> website where you can find a detailed description of all folders in
> the site... Do you understand what I mean when I say that Maemo is a
> mess? and there is NO reason for this to happen, because solutions
> are sooooo easy...

The main page has a nice link to https://wiki.maemo.org/Extras

It's so easy, only READ MORE and TALK LESS.

Dear Daniel... the apps you've developed are so useful that I won't take into consideration your yelling at me...

But do you actually think that you're right???

Maemo is a fucking mess and you've just shown it to me:

http://repository.maemo.org explains there only exists extra folder and https://wiki.maemo.org/Extras explains the contrary, that there also exists extra-devel folder. What a fucking mess is this? and who's responsible for that?

So please stop yelling at me and read more before talking so much...

Salut,
Sebas.