Re: All applets dying

I've recently had some sort of email login problems which appear to
freeze the tablet for a while, possibly because a timeout somewhere is
set too high or something like that.  During this time, other processes
or apps seem to lock up or slow down.  Occasionally, I've had to reboot
to clear things up.  It seems to happen to both Claws (which downloads
about 4 different emails) and the native email program (which downloads
my google email).

FYI, I still haven't sorted out what the email problem is.  It seems to
work fine, then not, then ok.   It could be a local network or internet
issue.   It's working fine right now, so I've decided to just ignore the
issue.