Re: Projects Nokia should support (yours?)

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Kamen Bundev <bundyo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Isn't it more logical to wait for the alpha SDK before we start projects
> for Fremantle? At least i don't have right now enough knowledge on the
> maemo 5 platform and what i can do with it. I can start a project now (or
> more likely renew/retarget existing one), but what will happen if the
> platform can't handle it later?

Indeed. I have one or two thoughts on a Fremantle-based, Clutter-using
application. I *hope* to start experimenting on it before the SDK
arrives (learning Clutter, testing out structures in SQLite etc), but
Sod's Law says that I'm unlikely to find the time or inclination to do
anything on it until December.

Cheers,

Andrew

--